- It is known to reduce the appearance of scars and signs of aging while providing a radiant glow to your skin.
- It also helps in repairing the UV-damaged skin while protecting it from further damage.
- A potent source of antioxidants, it is known to replenish the skin while strengthening it to deal with environmental changes.
- When combined with other good vitamins, it is known to improve the complexion while fighting pesky signs of aging.
- It soothes skin and can really help in diminishing scars and blemishes.
- It fights all the signs of aging and keeps your skin bright, young and firm!
You can find this ingredient listed under the name tocopherol or tocopheryl in most of the products. Some of the most typical forms of vitamin E used in the skincare line are d-alpha-tocopherol, dl-alpha tocopherol, etc. Those with d prefix are naturally derived forms while those with dl are synthetically derived but they're all good for your skin! Here are a few products from Model Off Duty Beauty, you can consider to add in your skincare regimen that are enriched with the goodness of this wonderful ingredient!
Do you need more reasons to add this wonderful ingredient into your skincare regimen?