- Sun damage causes your skin to age and there's no denying the fact that it can be controlled by using a suitable SPF. It prevents your skin from further damage and if you haven't added it in your skincare routine yet, you definitely should.
- Adding AHAs to your skincare routine can help your skin to a great extent. Commonly known as ‘fruit acids’ because of the same reason. From repairing sun-damaged skin to reducing the signs of aging, AHAs can really do it all for you.
- Antioxidants are a blessing for your skin! They help in fighting the pesky signs of aging while hydrating the skin to make it look healthier, firmer and brighter. They have absolutely no side effects but a plethora of benefits!
- Using a poduct that contains a perfect mix of skin replenishing ingredients, skin rejuvenating ingredients and antioxidants can help in keeping your skin firm and healthy for a longer time.
- Retinol is considered a miraculous ingredient whenever we talk about anti-aging ans is also commonly known as the 'anti-ager' because of the same reason. It increases cell turnover, improves elasticity and makes the skin look young and beautiful again!
- Niacinamide is another wonderful ingredient that keeps your skin firm and healthy while protecting it from further damage. It reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores, etc. and fights almost every sign of aging.
Here are a few products from Model Off Duty Beauty you can consider to add into your skincare regimen!