- If you have extremely dry skin, lavender oil might work as a blessing for you. It heals dryness and locks the moisture within so that your skin looks smooth and hydrated, always!
- It is a lightweight oil and can regulate the sebum production which prevents acne.
- It also helps in healing acne and acne scars as it is a non-comedogenic oil and has great antibacterial properties.
- Lavender oil is known to soothe alleviated skin condition like psoriasis and eczema.
- The smell is therapeutic and is known to calm your senses while healing the skin.
- It is also an anti-inflammatory superstar and helps in soothing redness.
- It detoxifies skin on a deeper level and makes it look healthier in no time.
- Lavender oil is often used in serums and masks because of its therapeutic aroma and calming properties.
- It also helps in easing wrinkles and fine lines, making the skin look more youthful.
- It helps in preventing premature aging and can also be helpful in treating scars and marks.
- Lavender oil helps in soothing the undereye skin and calms it like no other!
Here are a few products from Model Off Duty Beauty, packed with the goodness of this wonderful oil to soothe your skin and make it look softer, brighter and more youthful.
A power house oil that boosts the look and feel of skin, while improving the appearance of wrinkles, redness, and pores for visibly younger-looking skin. Its unique formulation of Chamomile and Lavender gives a calming and relaxed feel.
Superfruit Restorative Eye Cream supports the lifting and firming of skin in the eye area. It brightens and hydrates and helps to erase the look of lines. Convinced enough to try this miraculously amazing oil?