- An eye cream infused with the goodness of natural oils olive, baobab, marula, jojoba, etc. can relax this area and make it look better in no time.
- Look for ingredients like hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, etc. that can rejuvenate this skin while combatting the signs of aging.
- Antioxidants can really help in healing the skin by bringing it back to life.
- Ingredients like rooibos, green tea, etc. can calm the skin while making it look more youthful.
- A blend of antioxidants, replenishing and restoring ingredients can rejuvenate the skin and make it look softer, younger and brighter.
- If you're using a face oil or serum, there's still a need to use a good eye cream for targeted action.
- Even if in your 20s, we recommend you to start using an eye cream before you start noticing the signs of aging.
At Model Off Duty Beauty, we have a wonderful eye cream, formulated with the best of ingredients to relax, soothe and rejuvenate this delicate skin!
This wonderful formula supports the lifting and firming of skin in the eye area. It brightens and hydrates and helps to erase the look of lines.