- Hibiscus has an incredible ability to fight the signs of aging like hyperpigmentation, age spots, etc. It evens out the skin tone and makes the skin look flawless.
- It can magically improve the skin elasticity and give you a stunning natural youth-boost!
- It also helps in increasing the cell turnover, resulting in a better complexion.
- Hibiscus is a very rich source of antioxidants, called anthocyanocides which protects the skin from free radicals.
- It also has astringent properties and can make the pores look smaller for a smoother complexion.
- It is a great soother, i.e., it helps in reducing inflammation and redness. For this reason, it can be used by the ones having sensitive skin.
- Hibiscus also has great moisturising properties and hydrates the skin on a deeper level while locking the moisture within.
- It also has great cleansing properties and can remove the dead skin cells from your skin, resulting in a better complexion.
- Hibiscus also contains AHAs like citric acid and malic acid and can work as a great leave-on exfoliator.
This creamy face polish cleanses, exfoliates and removes dead skin with purifying pumice. A luscious blend of emollients softens the skin, leaving it smooth and even-toned.