The under-eye skin is one of those parts where you can notice the signs of aging as soon as they start to show up. Fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, etc. are all signs of aging that start appearing on this delicate skin in your late 20s and you definitely need a product to combat these in order to look young! A good eye cream can work as a blessing for you even if you’ve not started noticing these signs yet. It would prevent your skin from further damage while boosting the process of rejuvenation. If you’re not really convinced to add an eye cream into your skincare regimen yet, here are 7 reasons why you should start using an eye cream right away.
- An eye cream infused with the goodness of natural oils olive, baobab, marula, jojoba, etc. can relax this area and make it look better in no time.
- Look for ingredients like hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, etc. that can rejuvenate this skin while combatting the signs of aging.
- Antioxidants can really help in healing the skin by bringing it back to life.
- Ingredients like rooibos, green tea, etc. can calm the skin while making it look more youthful.
- A blend of antioxidants, replenishing, and restoring ingredients can rejuvenate the skin and make it look softer, younger, and brighter.
- If you’re using a face oil or serum, there’s still a need to use a good eye cream for targeted action.
- Even if in your 20s, we recommend you to start using an eye cream before you start noticing the signs of aging.
At Model Off Duty Beauty, we have 2 wonderful eye creams, formulated with the best of ingredients to relax, soothe and rejuvenate this delicate skin!
Superfruit Restorative Eye Cream
This wonderfula formula supports the lifting and firming of skin in the eye area. It brightens and hydrates and helps to erase the look of lines.
Supercharged Brightening Eye Cream
This highly-hydrating cream absorbs instantly to help visibly reduce lines and wrinkles. Packed with antioxidants from Rooibos tea extract that helps fight free radicals in the skin and repairs damage brought on by the elements.