- Wash your face right! Using a cleanser that properly extracts out impurities from deeper layers of your skin without causing any damage is extremely important. Try using a cleanser like this one that is enriched with the goodness of vitamins and superfoods to provide your skin the hydration that it needs without drying it out.
- Toss out products that contain high amounts of alcohol, wax or any other harmful, artificial ingredient. Also, limit the number of makeup products and start observing the reactions of your skin very carefully. Remove all products that make your skin suffer.
- Use an AHA exfoliant on your skin regularly. AHAs are very good for acne-prone skin as they penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin and lock the moisture within while removing dead cells and impurities. Also, they boost the overall cell turnover and fight free radicals. You can try using a serum like this one that is packed with good ingredients like vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, etc. to soothe your skin while exfoliating it!
- Exfoliation is extremely necessary but you have to make sure that you're not overdoing it and being rude to your skin. You can try using a face polish like this that has a clay base and is enriched with other good ingredients like EGCG, etc. that fights environmental damage and free radicals to keep your skin healthy and youthful.
- Also, using a clay mask like this once or twice a week will calm your skin while boosting collagen production to improve the overall health of your skin. It also slows down the aging process while hydrating your skin so that it feels good and looks better.
Dealing with an acne-prone skin is no joke and we know it! Whether you're a teenager or an adult with the type of skin that is prone to breakouts, we know how horrifying it is to read senseless product claims and trying them just to make it worse. Well, we always look for natural ingredients that improve the overall appearance of your skin and yes, we've got some tips for you people too! Here are some tips and ingredients that will collectively help you to keep your skin free from acne and acne scars!