Skincare is as important as your health. Following a proper skincare routine is extremely important as it soothes, calms and prepares your skin for the day. Getting late for office or being 'too tired' to apply all the products is no excuse but we understand that there are times when you cannot really follow a proper 7-step skincare routine. For such times, streamlining your routine might be the best option. Streamlining your skincare routine is basically providing you skin with all the essential ingredients in just 3 steps! So, here's a guide to your 5 minute skincare routine, you must never skip on! Day-time routine
- Wash your face with a hydrating cleanser that does not only wash off impurities but provides your skin with the best of ingredients while locking the moisture within. Washing your face is the foundation of a good skincare routine hence make sure that you do it right! Try using a cleanser like this that kicks out the impurities and locks the moisture within.
- Apply an AHA exfoliant that hydrates your skin while fighting free radicals to protect it from environmental damage. Try using an AHA that suits your skin type. You might love this serum if you have dry skin but if your skin is kinda oily, we'd suggest you to try this one!
- Do not forget to wear your protective shield, i.e. the sunscreen! Sunscreen protects your skin from harmful UV ways which is one of the main causes of premature aging.
- Start with washing your face as it is incredibly important. Make sure to use a cleanser that can fight off the impurities that your skin absorbs when you're out in the sun.
- Again, using an AHA exfoliant is extremely important as it has dual action. It fights off bacteria, free radicals and other bad ingredients that damage your skin and penetrates deep into the skin to keep it youthful in the long term. You can try using a serum like this one for your night-time skincare regimen as it is packed with the goodness of bakuchiol, also known as the natural retinol and can hydrate your skin really well so that your skin wakes up fresher than you!
- Finally, do not forget to moisturize your skin really well before you go to bed. Using a facial moisturizer/cream is extremely important when it comes to the night-time regimen. Try using a cream like this one that's enriched with good ingredients to nourish, heal and repair your skin overnight.