- Use a face polish instead of a regular face scrub as it is gentle on your skin and does not get into the areas you don't want it to.
- Use a polish that is loaded with the goodness of natural ingredients like superfoods, good oils, etc. so that it does not completely dry out your skin.
- Do not use a polish that is very gritty and do not over-exfoliate it. It should not be done more than three times a week.
- Be gentle on your skin. Do not use too much chemicals as they might be harsh on your skin.
- Use a polish that has a clay base, like this one, as it soothes and calms the skin while simultaneously providing a great exfoliating action.
- Use a serum or a cream that is enriched with AHAs in order to provide regular exfoliation to your skin.
- Listen to the needs of your skin, i.e., if you've had a rough day at work and your skin really needs exfoliation, do not hesitate to use a face polish.
- Moreover, make exfoliation a routine rather than a choice as it is an extremely important step and can give you wonderful results.
At Model Off Duty Beauty, we have 2 face polishes, formulated with the goodness of natural ingredients like green tea, rose, etc. in order to impart a youthful glow and bounce to your skin.
This creamy face polish cleanses, exfoliates and removes dead skin with purifying pumice. A luscious blend of emollients softens the skin, leaving it smooth and even-toned. It is packed with the goodness of rose, almond shea butter, etc. and does not leave your skin dry or patchy.