- Use a face polish instead of a regular face scrub as it is gentle on your skin and does not get into the areas you don't want it to.
- Use a polish that is loaded with the goodness of natural ingredients like superfoods, good oils, etc. so that it does not completely dry out your skin.
- Do not use a polish that is very gritty and do not over-exfoliate it. It should not be done more than three times a week.
- Be gentle on your skin. Do not use too much chemicals as they might be harsh on your skin.
- Use a polish that has a clay base, like this one, as it soothes and calms the skin while simultaneously providing a great exfoliating action.
- Use a serum or a cream that is enriched with AHAs in order to provide regular exfoliation to your skin.
- Listen to the needs of your skin, i.e., if you've had a rough day at work and your skin really needs exfoliation, do not hesitate to use a face polish.
- Moreover, make exfoliation a routine rather than a choice as it is an extremely important step and can give you wonderful results.
Why You Should Definitely Include A Face Polish In Your Skincare Routine!Model Off Duty Beauty Team
Exfoliation - A buzzword, a crucial step in your skincare routine or something you've been ignoring, we don't know what is it for you! What we know is that it can do wonders for your skin if done in a proper manner. We've noticed that people either love exfoliation or completely hate it - there's no in-between! We don't know if you've tried it before or not but a creamy, gentle face polish can do wonders for your skin by cleansing it from inside out and imparting it a youthful bounce! If you're already a fan of exfoliation, you might already know what it does for you skin but if you've had a bad experience with it, here are a few tips and tricks on how to get on point with the magical step! Do not forget to cleanse your skin with a gentle cleanser like this one before exfoliating it to get best results.