Now that we're all going back to basics, in terms of fashion, culture, etc. , it's time to bring back the OG acne-fighter - A Face Toner! We've all used this product at some point in our lives and it has probably never disappointed us. Toning is basically an in-between skincare step which comes just after cleansing but before moisturizing. Well, traditionally used for pH balancing, toners can do much more for your skin. If you're new to the concept of toning, here are a few benefits which would convince you to make it an essential skincare step.
- Removes dirt, oil and other impurities, making the pores look smaller.
- Toners with hydrating ingredients like hyaluronic acid help in moisturizing and soothing the skin.
- There are toners for every skin type which help in improving the complexion and balancing pH.
- Toners can add a layer of protection to your skin (specially when you use greasy products like a sunscreen).
- They refresh your skin by cleansing it on a deeper level.
- It helps your skin in healing by preventing it from acne-causing bacteria.
At Model Off Duty Beauty, we have a toner for every skin type and targeted benefits, of course. Read below to know what (wonder) they do to your skin!
Glow Potion Exfoliating Toner
Our Exfoliating Toner is a non-abrasive, gentle exfoliator that promotes new skin cell production and collagen formation, leaving a healthy, youthful glow. It also balances, heals and soothes for radiant, healthier looking skin.
Sublime Green Tea Hydrating Toner
The Hydrating Toner is lightweight, rehydrates and refreshes skin while restoring skin’s natural pH balance and neutralizing surface impurities. Packed with Green Tea, Rosehip and Witch Hazel that helps optimize cell energy to keep you looking vibrant, longer and brighter.