- No matter how tired you are, do not forget to thoroughly cleanse your face at least twice a day. You can choose a cleanser formulated with the goodness of AHAs, especially citric acid for this purpose. Our Dewy Me Vitamin C cleanser would do the work for you as it is a gel-based cleanser and gently extracts out impurities without completely drying out your skin.
- You must also include a toner which removes excess oil but not the 'natural' oils from your skin. Glycolic acid might help in extracting out this excess oil which often leads to breakouts. Our Glow potion exfoliating toner might work as a blessing for you. It is a non-abrasive, gentle exfoliator that promotes new skin cell production and collagen formation while balancing the oil secretion.
- Including a serum infused with natural retinol or 'bakuchiol' would be great for your skin. It helps to boost collagen and elastin production and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It helps in keeping your skin youthful and healthy! Our Bakuchiol Glow Booster serum is exactly what your 'oily' skin needs!
- Adding a clay mask would be a great option as it extracts out impurities from the deeper levels of your skin. It removes the access oil but does not make your skin look dried out or chapped. Our Clarifying Age Reverse Mask is a complexion-perfecting treatment that targets impurities to restore healthy, balanced, and clear skin.
- Adding a light face oil might help your skin by calming it down. Our Midnight zen face oil is a power-house oil that boosts the look and feel of skin, while improving the appearance of wrinkles, redness, and pores for visibly younger-looking skin. Its unique formulation of Chamomile and Lavender gives a calming and relaxed feel.
- Your skin might also fall in love with a face polish as it exfoliates and removes dead skin while balancing out the oil flow. That Bright Glow Face Polish exfoliates skin and removes skin aging dullness with twice the polishing power of a normal scrub.
Oily skin is as annoying as dry or combination skin! It might look smoother and 'glossier' to other people but only you know the struggles of being 'blessed' with it. What's more frustrating is the fact that many products claiming to get rid of this excess oil does absolutely no good to your skin. To fight this excess oil, you need to establish a proper skincare routine with the right ingredients! By right ingredients, we mean the ones that help you in getting rid of this excess oil, without drying out your skin up to a limit that it feels lifeless! Yes, such ingredients exist and we've got a list right here so that you can have beautiful, younger-looking skin for a lifetime!