- Protect your skin from harmful UV rays. Always put a sunscreen whenever you step out in the sun. Moreover, use products that are infused with ingredients that naturally protect your skin from sunburn (like EGCG).
- Alpha hydroxy acids are great exfoliants. They help in improving the complexion by making the skin tone even. We recommend you to use a cream/serum like this one, enriched with one or more AHA to keep your skin healthy in the long term.
- Niacinamide is a superstar ingredient that helps in dealing with almost every skincare concern and is good for all skin types! A powerful anti-ager, it is known to visibly improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Try adding a product that contains this magical ingredient in your daily skincare routine so that your skin looks young and feels younger.
- Widely known for its skin lightening and acne healing properties, citric acid is really beneficial for the skin. It also helps in reducing the signs of aging while fighting acne scars and dark spots. Citric acid is a complexion-booster and also fights hyperpigmentation while keeping the skin free from environmental aggressors. You can add a product like this to provide a daily dose of vitamin C to your skin.
- Moreover, do not forget to deep cleanse and rejuvenate your skin once in a while. You can use a mask like this one as it cleanses on a deeper level, hydrating your skin and making it look younger and brighter.
- Adding a face oil like this one to your skincare routine will pave your way to that perfect glow!
How To Get That Perfect Glow!Model Off Duty Beauty Team
The secret to a flawless skin lies in your basic skincare routine. It should include products to address all your skincare issues effectively. One of the most common signs of aging is the uneven skin tone which is usually a result of poor protection from harmful UV rays. Skin brightening is not a task, it's a process and a process involves steps! First and the most crucial step to a good skincare routine is to take care of what you already have! Here are a few steps that would help you in getting that perfect glow.