- Hyaluronic acid is one of the best moisturising ingredients as it heals and protects the skin from further damage. It goes deeper into your skin layers and locks the moisture within so that your skin looks healthy and youtful.
- EGCG, commonly found in green tea, rooibos, etc. has great moisturising and healing properties. Moreover, it provides your skin with the daily dose of antioxidants that keep the toxins out!
- Superfoods like pumpkin, cranberry etc. are enriched with potent antioxidants that help in fighting environmental aggressors and free radicals. They work on repairing and protecting the skin simultaneously and literally brings it back to life.
- Oils like jojoba, olive, etc. are extremely helpful in fighting off the damage caused by environmental aggressors and nourishing the skin from within. They come with targeted benefits and help in boosting collagen production while soothing this delicate skin so it looks fresh.
- Moreover, if you have dry skin, you can also try using oils like baobab and marula as they are extremely rich in fatty acids and antioxidants that help in hydrating the skin while fighting off the damage.
- Aloe vera is also one of the best ingredients that help in soothing this delicate skin while protecting it from further damage. It also has great infammatory properties and helps in relaxing the skin while improving the overall texture.
How Important Are Eye Creams For You!Model Off Duty Beauty Team
We often come across questions about eye creams! How important are they? Is it necessary to use an eye cream? What are the ingredients we should look for? Well, to answer them all in one go, we would like to tell you that the skin around your eyes is more prone to aging as compared to the rest of the face hence, it should definitely be protected. Changes in lifestyle, major life changes like pregnancy, lack of sleep, etc. are some of the main causes that damage the undereye skin and makes it look dull and aged before time. Eye creams are as important as face creams because they are specially formulated to protect and heal this delicate skin from damage. Now, let us look at the ingredients you should consider before purchasing an eye cream!