- It is a potent source of antioxidants and hence prevents aging.
- Ginkgo helps in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It is a natural cleanser and is known to remove dirt, oil and other impurities from the skin.
- It also helps in unclogging pores, preventing acne and breakouts.
- Ginkgo helps the skin to retain moisture, providing it enough hydration.
- It has anti inflammatory properties and helps in soothing the skin.
- It is also known to prevent the skin from sun damage.
Ginkgo Biloba - The New 'Go-to' Skincare Ingredient You Need To Know About!Model Off Duty Beauty Team
While there are a number of natural ingredients that are hitting the skincare trend chart, some ingredients like the one we're gonna talk about deserve some special attention! Ginkgo Biloba is one of the oldest trees on planet and is basically found in Asia. It is mainly known for its health benefits but nowadays, its widely used in skincare because it is a potent source of antioxidants. Yes, this wonderful plant does it all, from preventing breakouts to repairing dull, damaged skin. Here are a few points to make you more familiar with the wonderful ingredient - it's worth it!