- It is widely known for its moisturizing effect as it locks down the moisture into your skin and protects it from the external environment.
- It's a kind of butter but doesn't make your skin look oily as the acids present in it even out each other, making your skin look hydrated and fresh.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and helps in improving the quality of irritated/affected skin.
- It's rich in antioxidants and vitamins and also works as a powerful anti-ager.
- It locks the moisture into your skin and clears out excess sebum, preventing acne.
- It is known to regenerate skin cells while improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It offers sun protection and also helps in soothing sunburnt skin.
- Using it on a daily basis makes the skin look plumper, softer and younger!
Shea butter has a plethora of benefits that can be taken into consideration before getting a product enriched with this magical ingredient. Well, if you've already started searching for products packed with the goodness of Shea butter, here's a product from Model Off Duty Beauty you might fall in love with!