- It is widely known for its moisturizing effect as it locks down the moisture into your skin and protects it from the external environment.
- It's a kind of butter but doesn't make your skin look oily as the acids present in it even out each other, making your skin look hydrated and fresh.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and helps in improving the quality of irritated/affected skin.
- It's rich in antioxidants and vitamins and also works as a powerful anti-ager.
- It locks the moisture into your skin and clears out excess sebum, preventing acne.
- It is known to regenerate skin cells while improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It offers sun protection and also helps in soothing sunburnt skin.
- Using it on a daily basis makes the skin look plumper, softer and younger!
Everything You Need To Know About The Magical Ingredient - Shea Butter!Model Off Duty Beauty Team
If you're a skincare junkie, you must've definitely heard about this miraculous ingredient - Shea Butter! More wonderful than it sounds, shea butter has a number of skincare benefits. It does everything from promoting cell regeneration to improving the appearance of skin that's why we call it miraculous in here. This all-star moisturizer is derived from nuts, majorly found in West Africa and is 100% safe when topically used. You must be already in love with it if you've used it before but in case you've not, here are a few reasons that'd tempt you to get every product with this miraculous ingredient on your beauty shelf!