Niacinamide – The Superstar Ingredient Your Skin Needs!
Apart from retinol, vitamin C and hyaluronic acid, there is one more ingredient you need to add into your skincare routine – Niacinamide. Commonly known as Vitamin B3, it is a water-soluble compound that mixes well with other clean ingredients in order to improve the quality of your skin. It is a superstar ingredient that helps in dealing with almost every skincare concern and is good for all skin types! A powerful anti-ager, niacinamide is known to visibly improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. We love this ingredients so much and we would like to tell you about its benefits so that you don’t miss on this miraculous ingredient!
- It has powerful anti-aging properties and helps in fighting fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- It is also known to reduce the effect of environmental aggressors, protecting the skin from further damage.
- Niacinamide is also helpful in repairing the signs of past damage while improving the overall quality of skin.
- It also helps in renewing and restoring the surface of skin while boosting its ability to retain moisture.
- It also works effectively to reduce the pore size while making the skin softer and smoother.
- It is also known to visibly improve the appearance of under eye skin while making it look more youthful.
- It is also known to boost hydration while improving the appearance of dry, flaky skin.
Listed below are few of our favorites that are packed with the goodness of this miraculous ingredient.
Packed with all our superstar ingredients like niacinamide, vitamins that are really vital and antioxidants you can’t afford to miss upon, this serum is a complete blessing! It fights free radicals, reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, etc. and makes your skin glow.
Supercharged Brightening Eye Cream
This superstar formula rejuvenates and brightens the delicate under-eye skin. It helps in healing skin fatigue and protects the delicate eye area from dullness and damage. It also boosts collagen to help treat dark circles and eye puffiness.
This mask detoxifies, clarifies and cleanses and rejuvenates the skin. It is a complexion perfecting treatment that targets impurities to restore healthy, balanced, and clear skin. Unlike other charcoal mask this one has a creamy texture and does not pull on your skin.
Have you added this into your skincare regimen yet?