If you're a skincare junkie, you must've definitely heard about this miraculous ingredient - Shea Butter! More wonderful than it sounds, shea butter has a number of skincare benefits. It does everything from promoting cell regeneration to improving the appearance of skin that's why we call it miraculous in here. This all-star moisturizer is derived from nuts, majorly found in West Africa and is 100% safe when topically used. You must be already in love with it if you've used it before but in case you've not, here are a few reasons that'd tempt you to get every product with this miraculous ingredient on your beauty shelf!
- It is widely known for its moisturizing effect as it locks down the moisture into your skin and protects it from the external environment.
- It's a kind of butter but doesn't make your skin look oily as the acids present in it even out each other, making your skin look hydrated and fresh.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and helps in improving the quality of irritated/affected skin.
- It's rich in antioxidants and vitamins and also works as a powerful anti-ager.
- It locks the moisture into your skin and clears out excess sebum, preventing acne.
- It is known to regenerate skin cells while improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It offers sun protection and also helps in soothing sunburnt skin.
- Using it on a daily basis makes the skin look plumper, softer and younger!
Shea butter has a plethora of benefits that can be taken into consideration before getting a product enriched with this magical ingredient. Well, if you've already started searching for products packed with the goodness of Shea butter, here's a product from Model Off Duty Beauty you might fall in love with!
Pure Rose Face Polish Exfoliator
Packed with the goodness of shea butter and many other good ingredients, this creamy face polish cleanses, exfoliates, and removes dead skin with purifying pumice. A luscious blend of emollients softens the skin, leaving it smooth and even-toned.