Rosewater is one of the skincare superstars we've been using for centuries. Made from the steam distillation of rose petals, rose water is no less than a blessing! Apart from its great hydrating and soothing properties, rose water has many other benefits you'd love to hear. It's one of the most trending ingredients in skincare for a decade and it has all the reasons to be on the top! Find out what this wonderful ingredient can do for your skin, right here!
- Rosewater helps in treating acne and acne scars as it has antimicrobial properties.
- It is full of antioxidants and is known to protect the skin while keeping it healthy in the long term.
- It also helps combat harmful free radicals.
- Rosewater is also known to protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
- It keeps the skin safe from pollution, dirt, and environmental damage.
- It has great anti-inflammatory properties and helps in soothing affected skin.
- It is utterly hydrating and is good for every skin type.
- Its smell has mood-boosting benefits and can actually help in reducing stress.
- It has great refreshing, toning, soothing, and brightening effects too.
- It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
Rose has a number of skincare benefits that's why it is loved by the beauty industry. Also, it is one of the most pure and easily available ingredients which is why it's been used in Egyptian and Indian households since a very long time. Now that you must've started loving it already, here's a product from Model Off Duty Beauty, enriched with the goodness of this wonderful ingredient to give your skin a healthy, long-lasting glow!