- It hydrates the skin, making it soft, smooth and supple. The oil contains fatty acids which penetrate deep into the skin and makes it look better.
- Rosehip oil is a light and non-greasy oil. It locks the moisturization into the skin and prevents premature aging.
- It is enriched with vitamin A & C, which are both necessary for the production of collagen. It is also known to make the skin firmer and smoother.
- It naturally exfoliates your skin while hydrating it so that it glows brighter.
- Rosehip oil also helps in reducing redness and inflammation while soothing the skin.
- It contains vitamins that synergistically combat visible sun damage. It also protects the skin from further damage.
- It is a light oil and protects the skin from hyperpigmentation.
- Rosehip oil contains lycopene and beta carotene, which are widely known for their skin-lightening properties and help in reducing visible hyperpigmentation.
- It also helps in reducing fine lines and wrinkles while preventing the skin from other signs of aging.
At Model Off Duty Beauty, we have a few products infused with the goodness of this wonderful oil, you might love to try!
A highly concentrated blend of deeply nourishing and hydrating plant-based oils that feed the skin with anti-oxidants and omegas for a healthy, radiant glow and anti-aging properties.
The Hydrating Toner is lightweight, rehydrates and refreshes skin while restoring skin’s natural pH balance and neutralizing surface impurities. Packed with Green Tea, Rosehip and Witch Hazel that helps optimize cell energy to keep you looking vibrant, longer and brighter. Which one do you wanna try first?