- It accelerates the cell regeneration process and keeps the skin healthy and supple.
- Pomegranate has great anti aging benefits and helps combat the signs of aging.
- It protects the skin from free radicals and prevents further damage.
- It also has the ability to soothe redness and affected skin.
- Pomegranate is also known to protect the skin from harmful UV rays and environmental aggressors.
- It helps in lightening and brightening the skin while fighting the signs of aging like dark spots, wrinkles, pigmentation, etc.
- It works as a natural exfoliator, increases cell regeneration and prevents acne.
- Pomegranate also has great antimicrobial benefits which can help in curing and preventing skin infections.
- It also has keratinocytes that help rejuvenate your skin and reverse skin damage.
- Pomegranate also helps in thickening the skin and improving its elasticity.
- It is a wonderful ingredient for every skin type as it keeps the skin healthy, young and supple!
Isn't it a wonderful ingredient to be used in skincare? It literally has all the benefits that's why we call it one of our 'superstar' ingredients. Moreover, it has a lot of health benefits so whether you eat it or you apply it - it has to be the best! We were so in love with it that we had to use it in one of our products that later turned out to be one of our favorite products! You might just fall in love with it too!
A replenishing facial oil for combination and dry skin types formulated with superfoods that hydrates and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving your skin radiantly glowing.