- It accelerates the cell regeneration process and keeps the skin healthy and supple.
- Pomegranate has great anti aging benefits and helps combat the signs of aging.
- It protects the skin from free radicals and prevents further damage.
- It also has the ability to soothe redness and affected skin.
- Pomegranate is also known to protect the skin from harmful UV rays and environmental aggressors.
- It helps in lightening and brightening the skin while fighting the signs of aging like dark spots, wrinkles, pigmentation, etc.
- It works as a natural exfoliator, increases cell regeneration and prevents acne.
- Pomegranate also has great antimicrobial benefits which can help in curing and preventing Iskin infections.
- It also has keratinocytes that help rejuvenate your skin and reverse skin damage.
- Pomegranate also helps in thickening the skin and improving its elasticity.
- It is a wonderful ingredient for every skin type as it keeps the skin healthy, young and supple!
Pomegranate : The 'Superfood' You Need To Know About!Model Off Duty Beauty Team
Recently touted as the new 'superfood', pomegranate has been used traditionally in different cultures since a very long time. It is one of the most cumbersome fruits to eat but you know what? It is all worth the effort. Not only it has a plethora of health benefits but it's extremely beneficial when used topically. Rich in polyphenos, the powerful antioxidant containing nutrient found in every superfruit out there, pomegranates can do a lot for your skin! It contains all the nutrients we consider 'best' in the beauty industry and so it's not just a superfood but a superstar ingredient too! If you've not heard about it's topical benefits yet, keep reading! We know you're gonna love it once you're done reading this article!