- Moringa oil is similar to the oil our skin produces hence it helps in balancing and regulating the sebum production.
- Moringa is also known to protect the skin from free radicals.
- It's one of the most potent sources of vitamin A and helps in fighting the signs of aging.
- It helps in preventing acne and breakouts by regulating the sebum production.
- Moringa is a great source of antioxidants hence protects the skin from environmental damage and pollution.
- It is extremely rich in vitamin C and helps in diminishing the signs of aging.
- It can also be used to heal spots and scars.
- Moringa is a rich source of vitamin E and has great anti-inflammatory properties. It helps in soothing the skin.
- It is extremely beneficial for dry skin as it hydrates the skin and makes it supple.
- It can also provide you with a flawless complexion as it helps in reducing pigmentation. dark spots, etc.
- Moringa also helps in boosting the production of collagen.
When applied topically, moringa has almost all the benefits you can expect from a skincare ingredient. It can also be consumed in the form of tea, seasoning or the way you like it - it won't disappoint you ever! Already in love with it? Well, we're too! Well, if you're already looking for a product loaded with the goodness of this magical ingredient, here's one from Model Off Duty Beauty!
It is a replenishing facial oil for combination and dry skin types formulated with superfoods that hydrates and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving your skin radiantly glowing.