Yellow in color, blue tansy is truly a blessing! Ironic? Well, what's hard to decide is whether its healing properties are more interesting or its name. In skincare, it's mostly used in the oil form and no doubt, it is one of the best and most used oils in this industry nowadays. Before the poppy blue color catches your eye, here are some valid reasons to get it and we're sure you won't regret taking it home.
- It helps in improving the appearance of blemished areas.
- Fights acne, dark spots, and pimples.
- Blue Tansy is also known to minimize redness and soothe skin irritation, which makes it ideal for anyone with sensitive skin and those looking to calm eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and rosacea.
- It is rich in antioxidants and can help to reduce oxidative stress and combat inflammation.
- It can literally heal everything from breakouts to dryness and everything else.
- A natural multitasker, blue tansy also has cooling properties which help in soothing the skin.
- It is great for aged skin as it helps in soothing dryness which is one of the main reasons for matured skin.
- Loved by aromatherapists and dermatologists, it also helps in soothing the nervous system while doing wonders to your skin.
Need more reasons to love the wonderful ingredient? Well, here's one more - Model Off Duty Beauty's Supreme even skin blue tansy face oil!
This lightweight face oil is excellent for calming all skin types and a favorite face oil for acne-prone skin and dry skin. Worth trying? Yes, it definitely is!