You might start looking for an eye cream as soon as you start noticing the signs of aging on the rest of your skin. Under-eye skin is prone to aging hence it needs to be protected from an earlier age. Fine lines, wrinkles, darkness, puffiness are all signs of aging and you should start caring about ’em before the condition worsens. Here are some tips and tricks to keep this under-eye skin healthy, firm, and bright.
- While getting proper sleep and feeding your body with the best of vitamins and minerals tops the list, keeping this delicate under-eye skin hydrated is extremely important. You can consider adding a cream that moisturizes, nourishes, and replenishes this dry, dehydrated skin.
- A cream that contains a mix of anti-aging and hydrating ingredients would be just perfect to keep this skin healthy in the longer term. Try using a cream that contains a mix of retinol, hyaluronic acid, and other good ingredients.
- Notice and react to the needs of your skin before the complete damage has been done. In fact, prevention is better than cure. Using an extra hydrating eye cream can keep your skin young, healthy, and firm.
- Superfruits, essential oils, and other ingredients like green tea, rooibos, etc. can greatly help you in keeping this delicate skin healthy.
- Using a suitable SPF and different creams for day and night on this time-thinned skin also helps a lot in keeping it healthy in the long haul.
At Model Off Duty Beauty, we have 2 eye creams, formulated beautifully to take care of this sensitive, delicate skin that loses its firmness due to environmental and age factors. You can try adding these into your skincare regimen to keep this skin young, firm, and healthy.
Superfruit Restorative Eye Cream virtually defies gravity as it supports the lifting and firming of skin in the eye area. It brightens and hydrates, building a cushion of density into time-thinned skin while it helps to erase the look of lines.
So, what do you do to keep this skin healthy and young?