- Bakuchiol is a natural anti age and is known to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It is known to even out skin tone and texture while reducing pigmention.
- It is very gentle on the skin and does not irritate the skin which makes it suitable for every skin type.
- It speeds up the process of cell regeneration which makes the skin look more youthful.
- Bakuchiol also improves skin elasticity making it look firmer and brighter.
- When mixed with squalane, it works as a great hydrating agent, making the skin look brighter, firmer and younger.
- It also helps in preventing the skin from sun damage.
Bakuchiol - The 'Natural' Retinol You Need To Know About!Model Off Duty Beauty Team
Retinol is one of the best and majorly used ingredients in the skincare industry today. Though its really helpful in improving the quality of your skin, some people might report cases of dryness. To overcome this problem, the skincare industry started using a natural plant that's used in Indian Ayurveda and some Chinese medicines - Bakuchiol, which is known to have almost same properties and effects as retinol. Isn't that great? If you're new to this term, here are a few points that'd make you more familiar to it while tempting you to buy products infused with this wonderful ingredient!