Bakuchiol – The ‘Natural’ Retinol You Need To Know About!
Retinol is one of the best and majorly used ingredients in the skincare industry today. Though its really helpful in improving the quality of your skin, some people might report cases of dryness. To overcome this problem, the skincare industry started using a natural plant that’s used in Indian Ayurveda and some Chinese medicines – Bakuchiol, which is known to have almost same properties and effects as retinol. Isn’t that great? If you’re new to this term, here are a few points that’d make you more familiar to it while tempting you to buy products infused with this wonderful ingredient!
- Bakuchiol is a natural anti age and is known to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It is known to even out skin tone and texture while reducing pigmention.
- It is very gentle on the skin and does not irritate the skin which makes it suitable for every skin type.
- It speeds up the process of cell regeneration which makes the skin look more youthful.
- Bakuchiol also improves skin elasticity making it look firmer and brighter.
- When mixed with squalane, it works as a great hydrating agent, making the skin look brighter, firmer and younger.
- It also helps in preventing the skin from sun damage.
Bakuchiol is safe and does not have any side-effects. It can be mixed with other good ingredients like squalane to provide best results. Also, you can use it twice a day like retinol without worrying about side-effects. Now that you have enough reasons to include it into your skincare regimen, here’s one of our superstar products, packed with the goodness of bakuchiol, squalane and other wonderful ingredients!
This natural substitute to retinol serum is one of the products we love and we bet you’ll fall in love with it too!