Why You Should Include A Face Serum In Your Skincare Routine!
Face serum is basically designed to deliver high concentrations of specific active ingredients to the skin. There might be different targeted actions for every serum but they are basically known to hydrate your skin. Now, you might be thinking about the difference in moisturizers and serums. It’s just that serums do not contain heavy ingredients which might clog your pores. If you’re not really convinced to use a serum yet, here are our 4 superstars you might just fall in love with.
- Bakuchiol, also known as ‘natural’ retinol, is a natural anti age and is known to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Squalane balances oil production, providing just enough moisture to keep the skin clear and healthy. It also has powerful anti-aging properties and will help the skin age gracefully.
- Hyaluronic acid has the ability to retain moisture and keeps collagen synthesis up which contributes to anti aging. It makes the skin look smooth and supple.
- It also contains DMAE which is really a miraculous ingredient and helps in improving the overall texture of your skin.
- Also it is enriched with aloe vera which possesses amazing anti-inflammatory properties and fights bacteria’s that come along with those pollutants.
- Our youth glow face serum is packed with the goodness of Vitamin C which minimizes redness creating a more even complexion. It also increases the quality of the collagen created in the body.
- Niacinamide works to prevent water loss and retain skin’s moisture content. It’s also known to increase keratin.
- It also contains alpha lipoic acid and is a highly potent antioxidant which is known restore the skin appearance, improving visible skin texture and tone.
- Hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin while making it look more supple.
- It also contains superfoods like berries which rejuvenates the skin and makes it look more youthful!
- This face serum consists of 10% Vitamin C and delivers instant brightness, smoothness and clear skin while reducing the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- It helps to address dark spots, uneven skin tone, wrinkles, loss of firmness, and dullness.
- It also contains aloe-vera which provides a protective barrier that helps keep moisture locked in. Its cooling effect reduces acne inflammation and assists in healing, removing redness and soothing dry skin.
- Hyaluronic acid is a superhero skincare product which works as a moisture magnet and helps in keeping your skin healthy and plump! It also revitalizes skin’s outer layer so that it looks smooth and radiant.
- Citric acid is an AHA which exfoliates the skin naturally while making it look plump and bright.
- Ceramide serum provides a protective barrier locking in moisture and preventing damage from environmental stressors resulting in a smoother, younger, brighter glowing skin.
- It is packed with Vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid to smooth wrinkles and fine lines and deliver flawless skin.
- Ceramide restores moisture, reinforces the skin’s natural barrier and helps protect it against harm from foreign elements.
- It also contains vitamin C which is one of the most reliable anti-aging ingredients. It helps to address dark spots, uneven skin tone, wrinkles, loss of firmness, and dullness.
- The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents in avocado oil helps your skin stay smooth, strong, and elastic.
- It also contains jojoba oil which has anti-inflammatory properties and helps to tame chaffing and chapping, reduces redness caused by drying, and keeps skin calm and comfortable.
- It also contains other good ingredients like hyaluronic acid, vitamin B5, etc. which helps in keeping the skin smooth and flawless.
Which one would you like to use?