Why Antioxidants Are Vital For Your Skin!
Antioxidants are extremely vital when it comes to skincare. Whether you eat them or apply them externally, they can do wonders for the skin! They help in fighting free radicals while reducing the damage caused by environmental aggressors. Not only this, including them in your skincare routine at an early age helps in keeping the skin youthful and glowing in the long term. If you don’t already know how wonderful they are for your skin, here are a few things you’d like to know!
- Antioxidants play a unique role in diminishing the signs of aging like pigmentation, dark spots, fine lines, etc.
- They hydrate the skin while keeping it healthy so that it looks bright and stays young.
- Antioxidants should be paired with other good ingredients like hyaluronic acid, etc. to keep the skin soft and bright in the long term.
- No doubt, they help in repairing damaged skin but in the first place, they protect your skin from damage.
- Antioxidants protect your skin from environmental aggressors that lead to premature aging.
- Natural antioxidants should be added in the skincare routine since an early age as they protect your skin from damage and keep it youthful, always.
- They are found in a number of natural ingredients like green tea, superfruits, etc. hence it’s easy to include them in your skincare regimen.
- Whether you’re dealing with chapped skin, redness or premature aging, they will get you through every skincare issue if you use them right!
At Model Off Duty Beauty, we have a number of product that are extremely rich in antioxidants and can truly treat your skin in a way you never expected. Here’s a night-time skincare regimen that will provide the daily dose of antioxidants to your skin and keep it young, bright and soft!
- Wash you face with Glow+Hydrate Cream Cleanser Hybrid in order to hydrate your skin while washing off the impurities.
- Use a toner like Sublime Green Tea Hydrating Toner as it is enriched with the goodness of antioxidants and helps in maintaining the pH balance of your skin
- Apply a serum that is packed with moisture boosting ingredients like ceramide, hyaluronic acid and essential oils. Our Ceramide Super Flawless Serum might work as a wonder for you!
- Use an eye cream which can soothe the tired skin without making it too ‘oily’. Our Superfruit Restorative Eye Cream comes with dual superfruit power and other ingredients that help in making this skin look better over time.
- Apply a face cream that soothes your skin overnight so that you and your skin wake up fresh, the next day! Our Youth Power + Repair Night Cream is enriched with ingredients that calm your skin by penetrating into the deeper layers and locking the moisture within.