Say Goodbye to Blackheads!
Blackheads are one of the most common skin concerns and there are a thousand (or more) products that claim to extract them out but they’re not all same! Blackheads, are no doubt, stubborn but there are ways you can get rid of these pesky, minuscule spots and it doesn’t involve squeezing them out. They are just an oxidized mix of air and dead skin cells sitting in pores. Here are some ingredients and ways in which you can bid a beautiful goodbye to them without being harsh on your skin!
- Cleanse your skin with a gentle cleanser like this one that cleans and hydrates your skin at the same time. Look for ingredients that are known to cleanse pores!
- Use a serum/cream that contains alpha hydroxy acids as they work as great exfoliators and do not harm the skin like harsh scrubs. You can try using this or this one as they contain both exfoliating and hydrating ingredients.
- Use face polish instead of a face scrub as it is gentler on the skin. Try and use a polish that is loaded with ingredients like AHAs and superfoods like this one and can calm the skin while cleansing it good.
- Do not forget to use a mask at least once in a while as it takes cleansing to a whole new level. Try using a mask that contains clay and charcoal like this one as these ingredients are really effective in fighting blackheads.
- Do not use products that contain comedogenic oils.
- Lastly, do not forget to continue using a serum/face oil/cream enriched with the goodness of AHAs like glycolic acid as it works as a great exfoliator and prevents blackheads from reoccurring.
Now that you have better ways to get rid of pesky blackheads, do not squeeze them as it can further aggravate the condition!