Ingredients To Look For In A Cleanser!
Cleansing is the first and foremost step of a good skincare routine and it should definitely be done right. A cleanser’s purpose is to remove all the dirt that accumulates on your skin throughout the day so that other products can work their best. A good cleanser must be suitable to your skin type, should not dry up your skin and have a great cleansing action. Basically, a cleanser brings your skin back to life and so it should be chosen very carefully. At Model Off Duty Beauty, we believe that nothing works better than mother nature and so most of our ingredients are natural. Here are our 3 superstars you’d like to know and love to use!
- Enriched with all good and natural ingredients, the truly clean cleanser brightens, hydrates and soothes the skin.
- Infused with one of the finest natural skin ingredients, rose, it helps in soothing the skin, aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores and even helps in reducing itching in elevated conditions such as eczema.
- It also contains almond oil shea butter which helps in reducing the signs of aging, lightens dark circles & naturally protects your skin from the sun. It is also an excellent moisturizer and promotes anti-oxidant activity.
- Hibiscus is also one of the main ingredients of this cleanser which has great exfoliating properties and helps in increasing the cell turnover. It is also rich in antioxidants and protects the skin from environmental damage and free radicals.
- This powerful and gentle daily cream cleanser is formulated with ingredients like green tea, MSM, rooibos and vitamins to give you an ultimate cleanse while hydrating your skin.
- It contains matcha which protects the skin from sun damage and reduces the signs of aging. It also provides a great cleansing action and removes impurities from clogged pores.
- MSM helps in smoothening out wrinkles and fights acne. It also soothes itching, hydrates dry skin, reduces scar tissue and improves wound healing.
- Rooibos is extremely rich in antioxidants which helps fight free radicals repairs damage brought on by the environment.
- Cranberry, a superfruit, acts as an exfoliant and vitamins like A and C help boost collagen production. It also has great emollient properties and helps in keeping the skin moisturised.
- Packed with the goodness of vitamin B, C and superfoods, the dewy me cleanser removes dirt, oil and other impurities from your skin without drying it out.
- Vitamin C helps in stimulating collagen production, lightens the appearance of fines lines & wrinkles, removes impurities on a deeper level and protects your skin from free-radical damage.
- Vitamin B has great anti-inflammatory properties, helps the skin to retain moisture and defends it from external stress.
- Cucumber, a superfood, possess great moisturizing and emollient properties. It also has an astringent effect, and can soothe and relieve puffy skin.
- It also contains aloe vera, avocado oil and other good ingredients which help in fighting off the bad bacteria on your skin and nourishes it from the inside.
They’re all enriched with the goodness of the best of ingredients to provide your skin a deep cleansing while moisturising it from within. For best results, use Dream Glow Moisture Cream (in the day) or Youth + Power Repair Night Cream (in the night) after cleansing in order to hydrate, soothe and rejuvenate your skin.