Ingredients That Can Instantly Boost Hydration!
Hydrated skin looks healthier, younger and more beautiful which is why you should always look for ingredients that can give your skin a hydration-boost! You need to provide every layer of your skin with the right ingredients in order to keep it soft, supple and healthy. When we’re young, our skin naturally produces some substances like hyaluronic acid which help in keeping the skin moist and plump but as we age, this process tends to slow down. To keep it healthy in the long term, we need to provide these ingredients to our skin topically after a certain age. While drinking adequate amount of water tops the list, here are some ingredients that can naturally boost hydration, when applied topically!
- Hyaluronic acid, one of the best hydrating and moisturising ingredients ever is known to improve the condition of your skin extensively! It goes into the deeper layers of your skin and nourishes it from within so that it looks youthful! You can try adding this cream into your skin care routine as it is enriched with the goodness of this wonderful ingredient and can actually make your skin look better in no time!
- Green tea, Rooibos, etc. help in soothing damaged skin while fighting off the free radicals. They also have great antioxidant properties and help in nourishing the skin while improving its overall texture. You can try adding this cream into your skincare routine as it heals your skin overnight while providing it the moisture it needs so that you wake up with healthier skin everyday!
- Glycolic acid, one of the most powerful AHAs, has great moisturising and exfoliating properties. It exfoliates the skin, nourishes it and soothes it so that it remains fresh, youthful and hydrated. You can try adding this toner into your skincare routine and see the wonders by yourself!
- Ceramides, the building block of our skin is greatly responsible in providing the texture and tone your skin. It is also naturally present in our skin but after a certain age, we need to provide it to the skin topically! You can try adding this serum into your skincare routine as it goes to the deeper layers of your skin and nourishes it in a way that it stays plump, healthy and youthful in the long term.
- Coenzyme Q10 protects the skin from UV rays and molecular damage while fighting free radicals. It is known to boost hydration while protecting your skin from harmful foreign elements. You can try adding this serum to your skincare routine as it protects, repairs and nourishes the skin, all at once!
Which one are you planning to add into your skincare routine first?