Cucumber : The Skin-Friendly Veggie Everyone’s Talking About!
Cucumber is the ‘cool’ skincare ingredient which is playing it hot in the skincare trend chart! When they say ‘cool as cucumber’, it is spot on as this veggie is 96 percent water and is known to hydrate your body and skin. You can eat it in salad, make detox water out of it or use it as a skincare ingredient, it won’t disappoint you ever! You must’ve seen a lot of people putting sliced cucumber on their eyes, it is beyond a trend! It reduces swelling and tiredness, making dark circles visibly light! Wanna know more about this ‘cool’ neighbourhood veggie? Keep scrolling!
- Made up of 96 percent water, this veggie is known to take hydration to the next level!
- It also contains a lot of minerals and vitamins which is why it is known to carry out a powerful anti oxidant activity.
- It also has great anti-inflammatory properties and is known to soothe the skin really well.
- It contains biotin, vitamin A, B1 and C which are all used in treating different skin related issues. So basically it a powerhouse which lights up your skin.
- Because it has great cooling properties, it is widely used in sunscreens, cleansers and other skin care products.
- It is really beneficial for dry skin as it provides great hydration.
- It is a light skincare ingredient and is absorbed by the skin real quick.
- They have complexion toning properties as well and are known to visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- It is also used in anti-aging properties because of its great hydrating and rejuvenating properties.
- It also has an astringent effect, and can soothe and relieve puffy skin.
Our Dewy Me Vitamin C Cleanser is enriched with cucumber and other good ingredients which hydrate your skin while cleansing it. It helps in extracting out impurities like dirt, oil, etc. while delivering potent hydration to your skin, making it look better! For best results, use it with our C Squared Serum as it provides a double dose of vitamin C to your skin and makes it look brighter, smoother and clearer.