Coenzyme Q10 : The Skincare Ingredient You Need To Know About!
Coenzyme Q10, also known as CoQ10 is an antioxidant and a japanese ‘hero’ ingredient when it comes to skincare. It is naturally produced by our skin cells but as we age, the amount of CoQ10 produced by our body, decreases. Because it is a fundamental antioxidant that helps in keeping the skin healthy and firm, we need to provide it to our skin in some form after a certain age. Well, age is just one factor, environmental aggressors are also responsible for slowing down the natural production of CoQ10. If you don’t already know about the benefits of this wonderful ingredient, you should definitely read further!
- It boosts or energizes the cell activity that is incredibly important to repair and keep the skin cells healthy.
- The potent antioxidant also protects the skin from free radicals and UV rays. Not only it protects the skin, it is also helpful in repairing the sun-damage.
- CoQ10 boosts the production of melanin which helps in fading out dark spots and pigmentation. It evens out the skin tone, improving complexion.
- It stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
- CoQ10 also allows the skin cells to use nutreints in a better way so that it looks healthy and replenished.
- It also helps in flushing out the toxins from your skin, resulting in reduced cellular damage.
- It also helps in reducing redness and irritation caused by free radicals while soothing it out.
- CoQ10 is an extremely effective anti aging ingredient as it helps in diminishing the signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles, keeping the skin healthy and youthful in the long term.
Now that you know it is an extremely effective antioxidant, you must add it into your skincare routine! At Model Off Duty Beauty, we have one superstar product that is enriched with the goodness of this blissful ingredient!
It is one of our best serums as it works like a wonder. Enriched with the best of ingredients, it results in smoother, firmer, clearer, and younger looking skin in no time!