Glycolic Acid : The AHA You Need For Glowing Skin
What Is Glycolic Acid?
Glycolic acid, one of the best and most effective AHAs, has been one of the most famous skincare ingredients of all time. Like other AHAs, glycolic acid works as a great leave-on exfoliant and protects the skin from environmental damage. Whether you have it in your cream or your toner, you’ll start noticing the positive effects as soon as it touches your skin! If you’re not very familiar with this superstar AHA, here are a few points that will convince you to buy a product infused with its goodness.
- It works as a great exfoliant and helps in improving the complexion.
- Glycolic acid also helps in increasing the cell turnover by removing dead cells from the surface of the skin.
- It also increases the skin’s ability to hold hydration while hydrating it on the deeper level.
- Glycolic acid is also known to protect the skin from harmful UV rays which is why it is used in a lot of ‘day’ serums and creams.
- It also helps in balancing the pH levels of your skin.
- It has such great botanical properties that it helps in healing critical skin conditions like psoriasis and melasma.
- Glycolic acid also helps in healing scars, acne marks, etc. and keeps your skin clear and firm.
- It is also effective in treating the signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, etc. and makes the skin look younger and brighter.
- All in all, it replenishes the skin on a whole new level while making it younger, firmer and brighter.
If you’ve not added this wonderful ingredient in your skincare routine yet, here are some products you’d love to try! It includes Glycolic Acid toner, Glycolic Acid cream and Glycolic Acid mask.
Best Glycolic Acid Products
Youth Power + Repair Night Cream is an overnight miracle cream that repairs and regenerates skin cells while improving the overall look of skin while you rest.
Our Exfoliating Toner is a non-abrasive, gentle exfoliator that promotes new skin cell production and collagen formation, leaving a healthy, youthful glow. It also balances, heals and soothes for radiant, healthier looking skin.
The essential face mask to solve dry, dull, acne-prone, aging, or congested skin. The creamy formula hydrates, plumps, gently exfoliates, and saves dry, tired-looking skin in minutes.
Which product do you wanna try first?